There are many cases when we have to run our applications and programs with administrative right. If you are using Windows 7 or Windows Vista then you must have admin rights for running programs. In Windows 8 when you right click on the programs then it will not display run as administrator option. While Run as administrator option is available when you right click on a program shortcut on the desktop, the same option doesn’t appear when you right click on program shortcut in the Start screen. So below are the steps for running the programs with admin rights in Windows 8.
- First switch in the Metro Start screen and then type the program name for seeing your program under the list of Application.
- Now right click on the programs name for seeing the advanced option.
- Now you have to hit the advanced option then select Run as administrator option.
- 14 Ways to Download Videos from YouTube - February 22, 2017
- Download a complete website to read it Offline – How to - September 25, 2014
- Top 5 Text-to-Speech Apps for Your Android - September 21, 2014