Beta fish boot screen is included in Windows 8 leaked versions. A Deviantart user has developed a “Windows 8 Boot screen with the help of which you can enable your Beta fish boot screen in Windows 8. Below are the steps for using Windows 8 Boot screen skin. You may also like below mentioned posts.
How to use Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 8
How to Enable Hyper-V Manager in Windows 8
How to Change Windows 8 Start Menu Background Colors
8 Free Best Media Players for Windows
- First you have to Download and extract the Window’s 8 Boot screen contents to a folder. Check that this skin must have two folders named as “skin files” and “Windows 7 Boot Updater”.
- Now you have to run Windows 7 Boot updater and then save the current boot screen from the file menu by hitting the save boot skin.
- Now from the file menu you have to choose “Load boot skin” and after that choose the Window’s boot skin aka Window’s 8 Boot screen ALPHA which is extracted earlier with Windows 7 boot updater.
- You can view and play the Window’s 8 boot screen animation from Window’s 7 Boot Updater.
- Now, you have to click on Apply button.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
- Now your Windows 8 Beta fish boot screen is ready for Window 7.
Latest posts by Rohit (see all)
- Top 21 Free Online Proxy Websites to Access Facebook and YouTube - March 18, 2017
- 14 Ways to Download Videos from YouTube - February 22, 2017
- Download a complete website to read it Offline – How to - September 25, 2014