Now you can turn your Android into a credit card reader with the help of a new hardware accessory and Square is that accessory in the android market helping the concept of mobile payments anywhere, anytime using a plug-in device. Square can read a credit card and send instructions to the mobile app which allows the user to accept a payment from anywhere in the world.
Square is a cube shaped plastic plug-in device that plugs into the headphone jack of an iPhone. With this reader, you can accept your credit card payments right on your phone.
- 1. 0 to $60 in under 10 seconds
- 2. Lose the paper
- 3. Pay , quickly and Securily
- 4. Get real rewards
- 5. All your receipts organized
- 6. Tip Jar
- 7. Works Everywhere
- 8. Safe and Secure
- 9. Simple and Transparent Card fees
For that an android user has to download the square app and sign up for it. For getting this card swiping machine , you have to provide your shipping address and you can receive your swiping machine in a few days. You don’t have to pay for the app or the device. But Square banks 2.75 percent of the total transaction in addition to a charge of 15 cents per swipe, and 3.5 percent plus 15 cents for each transaction made with a keyed in entry.
via Wise Android
Latest posts by Rohit (see all)
- Top 21 Free Online Proxy Websites to Access Facebook and YouTube - March 18, 2017
- 14 Ways to Download Videos from YouTube - February 22, 2017
- Download a complete website to read it Offline – How to - September 25, 2014