Latest posts by Robert Malcolm (see all)
- Advances in Portable Tech and Charging - January 11, 2020
- Top 4 Causes of Dangerously High Temperatures on PCBs - December 13, 2019
- 7 Reasons for Furthering Your Education Online - December 7, 2019
Are you planning to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus or currently own one and you want to know what are the tips and tricks that come with it? You are on the right place, this article will give you top 10 tips and tricks for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.
• How to reach the top of the screen using one hand – All you have to do is simply double touch the home button to shift the screen down closer to your thumb. After you click your selection, it will automatically slide back up to its original position.
• How to opt out of group iMessages – All you have to do is launch the Messages app as you would normally and choose the group thread you’d like to opt out. You can see in the upper right corner “Details” select the leave this conversation option at the bottom of the menu.
• How to create a medical ID – To make a medical ID, launch the health app and select the medical ID tab located in the lower-right corner.
• How to capture smoother video – the iPhone has a video recording capabilities to enable this, tap the photos and camera option within the main settings and toggle record video at 60 FPS to on.
• How to capture slow-motion video – the iPhone 6 and 6 plus is capable of capturing slow-motion videos, which are great for recording action videos. To enable the feature, launch the Camera app select SLO-MO from the sliding wheel at the bottom of the screen.
• How to capture using the volume keys – All you have to do, with the camera app open, simply press either the volume up or down button housed on the left hand side of the iPhone.
• How to identify which apps are draining your battery – The newest iPhone models are far better than past models. However, that doesn’t mean you won’t be minding on which apps are draining your battery. To know these apps, you can check it out at General from within the main Settings panel, and then select Usage followed by Battery Usage on the resulting page to see the list of culprits.
• How to instantly send voice messages – iOS allows you to send voice messages easily. All you have to do is, tap and hold the microphone icon to the right of the text field when viewing a thread. After that, simply swipe up to send your message or slide right to cancel. Easy breezy!
• How to listen and respond to Audio Messages – All you need to do is enable the Raise to Listen feature. This allows you to listen and reply to audio recordings like you do to a normal phone call. You just have to select messages within the main Settings panel and toggle Raise to listen to On.