Plixi is a service for sharing photos around people, places and events which is developed by TweetPhoto. It allows users to instantly share their photos to popular social networks like Facbook & Twitter via mobile phone and on the web. They are specializes in providing an open API & mobile SDKs, to the developer community of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Foursquare and more. Plixy platform empowers third-party application developers to quickly add media sharing capabilities and other unique features to their applications without incurring the resources to build, innovate and manage a media sharing infrastructure. Proving the power and scalability of the platform the company’s website is architected using the same open API offered to third-party developers.
- Upload photos via mobile phone and the web to Plixi
- Share through Twitter, Facebook and many others
- Favorite the photos you like
- See who views your photos; favorites your photos, comments on your photos
- Track how many people looked at a photo
- Automatically geo-tag photos sent from a GPS enabled phone
- Use an integrated URL shortening service, http://pic.gd
- Filter photos by Twitter or Facebook friends
- Self-moderate comments
- Search tagged photos throughout the site
- Subscribe to RSS feeds by user or tags
Basically Tweetphoto aims to create a better way to share collective memories around life experiences at places and events in a way that feels natural and engaging to users through Plixi.
- 14 Ways to Download Videos from YouTube - February 22, 2017
- Download a complete website to read it Offline – How to - September 25, 2014
- Top 5 Text-to-Speech Apps for Your Android - September 21, 2014