Dev-Team has now released the latest version of unlock iphone 4 on ios 4 & 4.0.1 with Ultrasnow (a Cydia Application) , which means that iPhone 4 users are now free to use their jailbreaken iphones on networks other than AT&T’s.
Now users can jailbreak their iphone 4 along with its previous versions i.e. iphone 3GS and iphone 3G by making use of easy to use applications and thus they can use it on any wireless network operator as per their desire.
Users can now make use of Comex browser-based jailbreaking tool to permit the installation of unauthorized applications. However, even after being so simple, it is not totally free of risks. Apple has complete rights to disable the jailbreaked iphone and there are also much possibilities for jailbreaked iphones to be invaded by unauthorised elements.
Now here is the process to jailbreak iphone4 with Ultrasnow 1.0-1:
1. First of all try to Jailbreak iphone 4 with jailbreakMe 2.0
2. After jailbreaking iphone 4, launch the Cydia application.
3. Drive through the manage Tab at bottom and choose the big Sources option.
4. Now add the following repo url in add button option.
5. Once you have added the source to Cydia, hit the return button and choose done option.
6. Make a search for ultrasnow and install it
7. After being installed, ultrasnow will reboot your iphone and now with the help of this unlock client, you can unlock your iPhone 4 iOS 4.0.1, 4.0, enjoy jailbreaking!