Instagram is one of the most famous social media platforms as there are millions and millions of people who use the application to catch up with all the new trends and viral reels and posts. It is also noted that Instagram is also very addictive which means that there are a lot of people who have observed that they cannot put down their mobile phone so easily if they are using Instagram and this is the main reason why there are many people who deactivate their Instagram account if they want to focus on something else like their studies.
It is very common for people to deactivate their Instagram account however, the main issue that arises is not knowing how to reactivate the deactivated account. If you have deactivated your Instagram account temporarily then, your account will disappear from the platform and if you want to use the application then, you need to reactivate your Instagram account. Here in the guide, we are going to tell you the process that will help you when you want to reactivate Instagram.
If you are wondering how can you reactivate instagram then, there are certain things that you need to know before you follow the process that we are giving here that will help you in reactivating your Instagram account.
- Reactivating your Instagram account is very simple as there is nothing too complicated that you need to do.
- It is not possible to reactivate accounts that have been permanently deactivated or disabled. So if you have deleted your account permanently then, you will not be able to get your account back.
- If your account has been suspended or deactivated by the application then, you will not be able to get your account back with this process as you need to appeal to Instagram so that the application can reactivate your account.
These are the basic pointers that you should know before you try to reactivate your account and once you are sure that you need to reactivate your temporarily deactivated account, you need to adhere to the commands that we are mentioning here.
As we have told you earlier, it is not very complicated to reactivate an Instagram account and you do not need to follow a lot of complicated steps when you want to know how to reactivate your instagram.
Reactivating your Instagram account after temporarily deactivating is pretty simple as the process is similar to logging into your account.
- You need to open the Instagram application on your mobile phone or any web browser depending on the device that you are using.
- Once you are on the login screen of the application, you need to enter the correct username for your account.
- Carefully type the correct password that you have created for your account and after the verification of details, you just need to tap the ‘LOGIN’ button to access your Instagram account.
It is this simple to access your Instagram account as you just need to log into your account when you want to get its access back.
We have already told you that it is not possible to instagram reactivate an account that has been permanently deleted by you. If you have disabled your account permanently then, there is no method that you can use to reactivate your account. An instagram account that has been deactivated permanently loses all its data that is present in the servers of Instagram and this is why it is not exactly possible to get this Instagram account.
If you are interested in using Instagram once again then, you need to create an entirely new account and this account will have no data that was present in your previous account.
In case your account has been deactivated by the application then also you will not be able to reactivate your account because in this case, you need to appeal to Instagram so that the application can reactivate your account after you have submitted the appeal on the Instagram support page. Along with this, Instagrammers also face notes not showing the issue, but it can be fixed by updating your IG app.
I am sure that you have comprehended all the information that we have shared here in the guide as these instructions will assist you a lot. Till then keep exploring this digital world.