If you are considering improving your IT career today, then the best way to go is to get certified
by a globally-recognized vendor like CompTIA.
There are a variety of prestigious credentials and their related exams that this company offers. Overall, their badges equip you with the vital skill set required to function proficiently in the IT field. And if you are eager to launch a successful career in IT, then in the first place you had better opt for the Certbolt CompTIA A+ certification. But what does such a qualification entail? Let’s find out further on.
Things You Must Keep in Mind about A+
The A+ credential assesses the applicant’s ability to affect data recovery and back-up procedures, set-up computer hardware and their operating systems, and understand critical IT security concepts. It is well-established as the only certification that shows the capacity of the holder to make critical decisions when performing crucial IT functions. Note that you must pass two exams to obtain your A+ badge: the core series tests known as 220-1001 and 220-1002. Indeed, passing these assessments require financial and personal commitment. However, all these come to pay off in future when you enjoy the benefits of being A+ certified. Wondering which perks you will get once earning the Certbolt CompTIA A+? For more visit https://www.certbolt.com/
Why Pursue A+ Certification?
If passing 220-1001 & 220-1002 and getting A+ accredited seems to you impossible, try to remember the following benefits that you will enjoy with such a badge:
- In the market for IT specialists, potential employers give preference to credential holders when promoting or recruiting workers. Therefore, having the A+ badge puts you on top of the list. Also, according to Payscale.com, with your A+ certification, you can receive $61,749 annually. With career upgrades and higher salaries come better standards of living.
- The Certbolt CompTIA A+ badge is vendor-neutral, i.e. it equips you with skills and knowledge that are not predisposed to certain vendor products and services. So, possessing such a credential leaves you with many options when seeking employment opportunities.
- The A+ is the industry standard for IT support roles hence the curriculum and exam content are also aligned with modern trends in IT. Therefore, obtaining this credential implies that you have the expertise to carry out your duties at the workplace. This does not only increase your work efficiency but also attracts clients and/or business partners.
- Having the A+ badge is a free pass for you to join a professional community of CompTIA certification owners. This community is a great platform for you to create networks, share study materials, and find/become a mentor. Also, Certbolt CompTIA credential holders have unlimited access to study resources and webinars organized by the vendor which they can use in order to remain relevant in their specific disciplines.
- As mentioned earlier, you have to pass two tests in order to own the A+ certification. Preparing for these assessments requires a lot of hard work and commitment and once you ace them, you gain a sense of personal achievement and satisfaction which can set you on a path to achieve other goals related to your career.
If you are interested in IT support roles, then having the Certbolt CompTIA A+ badge comes with many perks that you can enjoy way into the future. Visit the CompTIA website today, sign up for the tests coded 220-1001 and 220-1002, and get at the pinnacle of your IT profession. With effective exam prep resources such as books, study guides, and training courses, you can easily ace your assessments and stand to gain a lot from what this certification has to offer you.
- Ring Of Elysium: A Guide And Tips For Every Beginner - July 19, 2021
- Don’t Let ED Get in the Way of Living Your Best Life - July 15, 2021
- How to Confirm that Your Academic Research Is Legit? - July 15, 2021