Whether you’re a fan of roulette, blackjack, or prefer to play on slots, millions of people from across the United States enjoy playing at online casinos.
If you’re new to the online casino world, or you consider yourself a pro, finding the right casino app for your gaming pleasure will take time and patience.
To point you in the right direction, here are five of the best casino apps that you can download on your smartphone this year.
If you’re constantly on the go and don’t have the time to sit behind your laptop or computer, you can bet from your smartphone thanks to BetOnline’s mobile app.
There are more than 300 games to choose from. And if you decide to become a player, you can get up to $3,000 in bonus cash. Simply deposit between $25 and $1,000 and the team will match your deposit.
BetOnline is one of the most trustworthy online casinos that you can join.
Wild Casino’s mobile app is bursting with hundreds of games, including roulette, video poker, and baccarat. With a fantastic site design, generous welcome bonus, and plenty of ongoing promotions, there are lots of ways to get more for your money using this casino app.
Wild Casino uses Nucleus and Betsoft software for their games, and have an easy to navigate menu and interface. So, whether you’re a newbie or an experienced gamer, you will have no trouble finding your favorite titles.
If you’re a sports lover, there is no better online casino app to download than Sports Betting. From the moment you sign up, you can expect to receive a great welcome bonus and play on hundreds of slots.
Sports Betting is a reputable and reliable online casino, meaning your personal data and financial information is kept safe and secure.
What’s more, you can receive up to $3,000 as a welcome bonus. You can check out more on what they have to offer on Gamble Online Casino.
Spin Casino is the perfect online casino for slots players. If you’re after a welcoming gaming environment and easy navigation, this online casino has everything you could want and more.
There is a 100% bonus on your first three deposits (totaling $1,000) as well as a wide variety of slot games to check out. If you’re looking for some escapism from the coronavirus pandemic, Spin Casino can keep you occupied for hours.
TigerGaming was first launched in 1999. Since then, this online casino has built up a strong reputation, celebrating its 21st year in operation. TigerGaming initially began as a poker room only.
However, over the years, this online casino has added many titles to their collection, with over 75 slots to choose from and popular favorites like live dealer, bingo, and keno.
TigerGaming keeps up with the times, meaning you can use cryptocurrency like Bitcoin to play. There is also a live dealer casino offer to take advantage of and an impressive welcome bonus.
When you download any casino app on your smartphone, make sure that you read the terms and conditions before signing up.
If you like the idea of exciting signup bonuses, a plethora of exciting titles, and hours of gaming fun, all the casino apps above are great choices.
Stay Safe. Play Safe.
With social distancing guidelines in place and casinos temporarily closed, online gambling has increased significantly. As we spend more time at home, often alone with far fewer distractions, it’s especially important to recognize the warning signs of a gambling problem and take precautions against the risks of online gambling.
What to Know if Gambling online.
- Only gamble on websites that have pre-commitment tools in place to help you manage your play by setting time and/or money limits; the RG Check accreditation symbol is a sign that the site has features to help protect you from overly risky play
- Use the pre-commitment tools to set a limit for how much time and money you want to spend and stop when you reach your limits
- Use a free gambling site blocker app to restrict or limit your access
- Don’t gamble when you’re upset or stressed
- Avoid alcohol and/or other substances while gambling online
- Watch out for hidden fees when it comes to the costs of using your credit card to play
- You can block sites you don’t want access to or set time limits using software like Bet Blocker and GamBan
Safer gambling tips
Unlike a night in streaming movies, there’s an inherent built-in risk when it comes to gambling and odds are, over time, you will lose more often than you win. Here are some strategies you can use to play safe and have fun.
- Don’t gamble when you’re upset or stressed
- Limit your alcohol and/or cannabis intake while gambling
- Know how the games work before you wager
- Set budget and time limits – there are tools available on many slot machines, mobile and internet gambling sites to help you monitor your play
- Take frequent breaks – move around, get some fresh air, have something to eat or a coffee
- Only gamble with money you have – never borrow money or use money intended for necessities, like rent or food
- Don’t try to win back what you’ve lost
- Gambling is not a way to make money so don’t think of it as a chance to win money for a trip, to pay bills or to pay off debt
- Stick to your budget by leaving your credit and debit cards at home
- Balance gambling with other recreational activities
- If you’re no longer having fun, stop playing
- Don’t depend on “good luck” strategies – they don’t increase your chances of winning