If you have used Ubuntu you must be aware about the fact that it makes a desktop icon for each removable drive that is attached to the system. This creates a mess on the desktop making it appear chaotic. For those of you who like to keep only important icons on the desktop, this article is a must read. The article discusses as to how you can hide the removable drive icons from your Ubuntu Desktop.
Many of you must have tried hands at deleting the removable drive icons such as Media, mp3, backups, sda1, etc. Some of you, especially the new users, might even have tried to disable the option of creation of such icons. But all in vain as there is no such option by way of which you can stop the creation of these icons.
- 30 New Windows 7 Themes for free download
- Download 10 Best Free full version Antivirus
- 60 Best Free iPhone Apps for Free Download
- 7 Best Android GPS Apps
- 14 Free Online Conference Call Services
- Download Free Angry Birds game for PC
- 14 Free Ways to convert Youtube files to MP3 Online
- 8 Sites to Download free Music Legally
- 20 Free VPN clients and services
- 100+ Funny Facebook status updates