There are many popular twitter client for ubunu -Linux. But Twidge is one of the popular twitter client, you can install it quickly in a few simple steps and use it to log in to your Twitter account. This article discusses the way in which this Twitter client can be downloaded and installed on an Ubuntu Linux system. It also discusses the procedure in which you can view, send and receive tweets using this client.
There are basically two methods with which you can install Twidge on your Ubuntu Linux system.
1. Using Command Line
2. Using Debian Package
The first method, i.e., the use of command line for the installation of Twidge is quite simple.
You just require editing your system’s repositories, which can be done by typing the following command in the Terminal window:
- 30 New Windows 7 Themes for free download
- Download 10 Best Free full version Antivirus
- 60 Best Free iPhone Apps for Free Download
- 7 Best Android GPS Apps
- 14 Free Online Conference Call Services
- Download Free Angry Birds game for PC
- 14 Free Ways to convert Youtube files to MP3 Online
- 8 Sites to Download free Music Legally
- 20 Free VPN clients and services
- 100+ Funny Facebook status updates