If you are a large enterprise looking to take advantage of cloud platforms, you are in luck! Google has released Analytics 360 Suite just to meet the needs of larger enterprises. It is really tools that have been designed to assist marketers do the following things:
- Measure campaigns
- Collect data from a variety of sources
- Insight sharing for programmatic and automated marketing
Google worked on this suite for about 3 years and has finally come up with a marketing platform that is the most comprehensive to date. This makes it one of the main competitors among others such as Adobe, Oracle and Salesforce.
Today, marketers have a more difficult time getting the attention of their intended audience. Additionally, they are not challenged with gathering data. The thing now is to make sure that they can get the most sales or value from the visitors they have. Unfortunately, if you ask most digital marketers, they will tell you that the sources of data available to them are not well-integrated. As such, the view that they have of the customer is also fragmented.
Consumers, on the other hand, interact in a variety of different ways with various brands. As they do so, they create a huge amount of data. This data can be quite overwhelming for marketers to put together and review without the proper tools. Market cloud services are ideal to help gather and compile this information.
What You Get With Google Analytics 360 Suite
With Google Analytics 360 Suite, you will be getting 6 marketing and data analytics products:
- A platform for data management – It integrates with DoubleClick and AdWords
- For campaigns, you will also get A/B testing
- Collaboration and data visualization tools that show real-time information
- You are able to track conversations via tag management
- Analytics for multiple screens
- Sales attribution spread across a variety of platforms, devices and channels
These 6 applications have been integrated quite tightly and together are able to help the marketer engage properly with the right user and at the right time. Additionally, advertisers are able to understand the journey that the customer takes better. The suite has 4 new products namely optimize, audience center, tag manager and data studio.
Marketers will also get an added advantage because the Google tools go ahead and integrate with other 3rd party platforms and data providers. This means that on one dashboard, you can see information coming from a variety of sources. Additionally, data from all advert formats, including video ads and display ads, is captured. Analytics 360 Suite then compiles that data and makes sense of it all.
For Google, the important thing was to ensure that the tools they had on board were easy for lay people to use even though they would be pulling information from lots of places and analyzing lots of data. They also needed to give marketers information that they could act on and not just data that they could do nothing with. The truth is that if people find your tools complicated, they will not use them. If you have used Google analytics premium and liked it, you will love Google Analytics 360 suite.
Latest posts by Charlie Brown (see all)
- Why Personal Finance Apps are perfect for Financial Discipline - January 16, 2017
- Top Tips for Producing Good Videos - January 10, 2017
- How Argos is using technology to make online shopping a Memorable Experience - January 3, 2017