In order to manifest your vision of creating a shooting app that will be useful, you will need some tools to help you realize your dream.
However, before you get too involved in developing a shooting app, go to some shooting sites like www.shooting.org to find out what other potential users think of your shooting app idea.
The tools below can help you manage the lifecycle of the development process.
You first need to prototype your app because this will give you clarity of every detail, user flow and feature of your app. If you have these aspects sorted out it will make it easy for a developer to get up to speed with your vision faster.
• POP is a tool that allows you to move your idea from the paper and pen phase to a digital creation. The app allows you or your designer to take a photo of your sketches or notes of the app on paper and import it into the app.
• Proto.io is a tool that helps you create a prototype of your app without any of the programming required. It allows you to get a navigational experience of the user interface including touch and gesture interaction.
The testing phase is important because it will enable you determine the progress that you are making with the apps development. You will need to test your app throughout the development process until you have the final shooting app ready.
• Amazon A/B Testing – this free tool enables you to run in-app experiments.
Using a third party back end service is important if you will need to store data externally or require features like signing up for user profiles. This will help you outsource the important back end features of your app and give you more time to focus on developing the shooting app itself.
• Parse is a tool that lets you synchronize your app with a database in the cloud.
• Kinvey allows you to have a secure offline and online experience on your device by connecting to an external or internal database. It also allows you to interact with video content from the cloud.
Collecting data on user insights is vital to studying how users utilize your app so that you are able to improve the app to be in line with how you and your users intend to use the app. This is an important component for creating a good marketing strategy as well.
• Flurry is an analytics tool that allows you to track interactions with the menus, understand the users and optimize conversions. It can also help you gauge the apps performance.
If you think about the marketing of your app as you develop it, you will be in a better position to market the app more effectively when the time to market it comes.
• Famebit gives you access to influential YouTube users who can create content to help reach a large group of viewers that go to these influencers’ YouTube channels.
These are just a sample of the tools used by app developers to give you a perspective of what you will require to transform your idea of a shooting app into an app in the hands of your potential users. You can do some more research to see if you can find better ones.
Latest posts by Charlie Brown (see all)
- Why Personal Finance Apps are perfect for Financial Discipline - January 16, 2017
- Top Tips for Producing Good Videos - January 10, 2017
- How Argos is using technology to make online shopping a Memorable Experience - January 3, 2017